Cancelling or exchanging your order is unfortunately not possible. Since we begin processing orders placed at our online store immediately. You can still return your order in accordance with the return procedures and conditions below.
Customized orders cannot be cancelled, as we start building the customized products immediately after receiving the order.
All goods come with a 6-month guarantee. If an item is damaged on arrival due to transport or becomes faulty through normal use, then the following action needs to be taken:
Please e-mail email@example.com with your order number to arrange a refund. Returns are not necessary.
Please keep any proof of posting, any receipts and/or a tracking number for any item returned. We can only accept responsibility once a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
Please note that the warranty for our hockey sticks does not cover the following:
- Chips, dents, or any other damage caused by stick on stick contact or impact with any other object.
- Scratches or abrasions caused by regular use or contact with any other surface.
- Grips or grip tape that wears out or becomes loose over time due to regular use.
- End caps that become loose or fall off due to regular use.
- Rattles or any other noise caused by the stick during play.
Please understand that these are considered normal wear and tear on hockey sticks and are not covered under our warranty.
We are not responsible for any damage that occurs due to misuse or abuse of the item.
If you have any questions or concerns about our warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we are always here to help.
If the item is not bought on our website you will have to contact the retailer fro whom you bought the item regarding their warranty.
Discounts are applied based on the date and time of the order placement. Unfortunately, it's not possible to retroactively and proactively apply discounts since the discount is linked to this specific period.
Time to take care of your Osaka World gear! Always check the labels of your clothes for information on how to wash and care for them. Here is some additional advice for each type of fabric used in our products:
- Cotton Due to its absorbency and morphology, items made from this fibre provide natural comfort and a pleasant feel, making it the ideal choice for garments that come into direct contact with the skin. If the colour and finish permit it, it can be washed by conventional methods. Wash according to the symbols and instructions on the label.
- Polyester This is a very hard-wearing, versatile synthetic fibre, with low moisture absorption. It does not shrink or crease when washed, and it dries quickly. As the fabric ages it can develop lint balls, but the pilling can be removed by shaving the surface.
- Down and padded jackets Garments with both natural fibres and synthetic fibres can be washed by machine. Turn the item inside out and close all the zips and closures. Let it dry properly to prevent the feathers from clumping. You can use a tumble dryer. Leather and suede If the stain is superficial, use a damp cloth. Never submerge leather items in water to clean. If you need to deep clean, consult a specialist.
- PVC Tarpaulin Gently sweep off the dirt and gravel with a soft scrub brush. If the stain persists, apply tarpaulin cleaner and use a brush to gently clean. In order to protect the Polyvinyl chloride coating, it is always better to use pure water, a mixture of vinegar and water, or a non-abrasive pH neutral detergent Avoid colours fading Due to the dying process, some of our garments can fade more than others. We mark the labels of these garments with a WARNING.
- Garments with reflective / silkscreen detailing Remove any detachable parts in these materials from the garment before washing where possible.
- Bags and footwear Store them in a ventilated space after cleaning them and fill them up (e.g. with newspaper) to help them maintain their shape. For items in leather, refer to the instructions above.