- Change Order
- Faulty item
- Wrong item
- Product Care
Cancelling your order is unfortunately not possible. Since we begin processing orders placed at our online store immediately. You can still return your order in accordance with the return procedures and conditions below.
Customized orders cannot be cancelled before shipment, as we start building the customized products immediately after receiving the order. You can still return your order in accordance with the return procedures and conditions below.
All goods come with a 3-month guarantee. If an item is faulty or becomes faulty through normal use, then the following action needs to be taken:
Purchases under 14 days old: we will exchange the faulty item at our expense. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and daytime phone number so we can arrange an exchange delivery.
Purchases from 14 days to 3 months old: send back the item to the address below, along with a letter stating the fault, your order number, and your daytime phone number.
Please keep any proof of posting, any receipts and/or a tracking number for any item returned. We can only accept responsibility once a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
In the event that you are not satisfied with any purchase from osakaworld.com, you can return unused goods, along with all original packaging and any labels within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
Return shipping costs can only be refunded if we sent the wrong goods by mistake. We recommend using a reputable courier or postal service. We cannot accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods. After receipt and inspection of the goods by our staff, we will process a refund onto the card used to make the original order.
Please Note: All shortages, damages or discrepancies in your shipment must be reported within 14 days of receiving them.
Time to take care of your Osaka World gear! Always check the labels of your clothes for information on how to wash and care for them. Here is some additional advice for each type of fabric used in our products:
- Cotton Due to its absorbency and morphology, items made from this fibre provide natural comfort and a pleasant feel, making it the ideal choice for garments that come into direct contact with the skin. If the colour and finish permit it, it can be washed by conventional methods. Wash according to the symbols and instructions on the label.
- Polyester This is a very hard-wearing, versatile synthetic fibre, with low moisture absorption. It does not shrink or crease when washed, and it dries quickly. As the fabric ages it can develop lint balls, but the pilling can be removed by shaving the surface.
- Down and padded jackets Garments with both natural fibres and synthetic fibres can be washed by machine. Turn the item inside out and close all the zips and closures. Let it dry properly to prevent the feathers from clumping. You can use a tumble dryer. Leather and suede If the stain is superficial, use a damp cloth. Never submerge leather items in water to clean. If you need to deep clean, consult a specialist.
- PVC Tarpaulin Gently sweep off the dirt and gravel with a soft scrub brush. If the stain persists, apply tarpaulin cleaner and use a brush to gently clean. In order to protect the Polyvinyl chloride coating, it is always better to use pure water, a mixture of vinegar and water, or a non-abrasive pH neutral detergent Avoid colours fading Due to the dying process, some of our garments can fade more than others. We mark the labels of these garments with a WARNING.
- Garments with reflective / silkscreen detailing Remove any detachable parts in these materials from the garment before washing where possible.
- Bags and footwear Store them in a ventilated space after cleaning them and fill them up (e.g. with newspaper) to help them maintain their shape. For items in leather, refer to the instructions above.