Current Jobs or Intern Opportunities
Osaka opens countless opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills, push limits and uncover their potential.
The Osaka headquarter is located in Antwerp, Belgium.
Graphic & Digital Design - Internship
OSAKA brings premium design, technology, performance and inspired collections, across the world of fieldhockey.
The brand adds a touch of fashion to hockey. It aims to transform fieldhockey into a real Lifestyle.
Ambition for the future, high end performance and a young
uncomplicated style, are the words that are undoubtedly a big part of the OSAKA DNA.
We are looking for an intern specialized in graphic design, photography, video, and digital/web design.
The intern takes initiative and can work independently when necessary.
Thinking outside the box is highly encouraged.
The student will help us with:
• Graphic content for digital & print
• Photography for digital & print
• Creating creative content for our social media channels
• Assisting us on photoshoots (packshots & lifestyle)
• Assisting us with managment of our webshops
Knowing your way around:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects)
- Can work with a camera, or is willing to learn
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus
• An interesting internship in a young and dynamic fashion company, in full international development.
• You will be challenged to think with us and take initiative, you will work in a dynamic work environment.
• You will be a part of a great team with relaxed attitude, curiosity for learning and a desire to grow.
Send your application firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive - Full Time
We are looking for a motivated Sales Executive with an energetic personality and a passion for Sports and Sales to further expand our network.
If you are a true team player, enthusiastic, and proactive, then we are looking for you!
- As a member of the sales team, you will be jointly responsible for achieving the set revenue targets.
- You will be responsible for managing existing accounts, thinking creatively, and providing expert advice for the growth of their fashion business.
- You will think creatively to further expand your portfolio by bringing in new clients.
- You ensure excellent customer service and expert follow-up after sales.
- You regularly keep in touch with your clients to monitor the resale of your collection, process and analyze the obtained information, and share it with team members and management.
- You enjoy providing targeted product training to your clients.
Who are we looking for:
- You are a sports enthusiast and see it as a personal challenge to meet your targets and position Osaka as well as possible in the market.
- You have commercial flair and a sense of responsibility.
- You are a determined and natural-born salesperson with a sense of initiative.
- You are driven and results-oriented.
- You function well in a team, but you also work autonomously.
- You are socially skilled and have strong communication abilities.
- You have a very good command of Dutch and English.
- You are familiar with using MS Office applications and can easily switch between different computer systems.
You can count on a varied job with stimulating responsibilities and autonomy.
You will be part of a pleasant working environment with great colleagues and have direct contact with customers and international manufacturers.
Our headquarters are located in Antwerp.
- Competitive salary
- Car + fuel card
- Mobile phone subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance