If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
We offer free returns for EU orders within 14 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following requirements for our return policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
Thank you for shopping at Osaka. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the possibility to return FREE of charge for EU orders within 14 days of receipt of your package. It is not possible to exchange the products.
Once the return has been received you will be informed by mail. The value of the returned products will be refunded on the account that was used to make the purchase within 15 days.
In order for us to do so we need:
- Item(s) unworn in original packaging and in resellable condition.
- Item(s) unwashed/unaltered and with original tags.
How to return
- Go to the return portal to register your return with the '800' number on your delivery note and print our your return label.
- Pack the product(s) in the original box (if possible).
- Put the return label on top of the delivery label.
- Bring your package to a PostNL Service point (BE & NL) or a DPD Service point (Rest of EU) and keep the receipt as proof of return.
The refund will be made via the payment method used to make the purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the refund once it has been completed.
If you did not receive a refund after more than 15 days, please contact your bank and show them the confirmation to speed up the process.